Muscat, The Tender Board today held its 4th
meeting this year under the chair of Dr. Rasheed bin Al Safi bin Khamis
al-Huraibi, Chairman of the Tender Bboard and awarded RO
48,372,152 wroth tenders for the following projects:
1. Supply teaching staff for the colleges of technology of the
Ministry of Manpower (RO35,990,760).
2. Supply dietary services for Sultan Qaboos University
3. Design and implementation of asphalt road between Al
Wajaja in the Wilayat of Shinas to Alfi in the Wilayat of Mahda (in the
Governorates of North Al Batinah and Al Buraimi) for the Ministry of
Transport and Communications (RO3,038,694).
4. Implementing the outputs of the Omani Tourism Strategy
5. Renewing the lease of the building leased for the
Specialized Center for Vocational Training for teachers at the Ministry of
6. Renewing the lease contract for the Ministry of Information
7. Renewing the lease contract for the Public Authority for
Mining building in Ghala Heights in the Wilayat of Baushar
8. Building the Sultanate’s foreign pavilion 2018 for the Ministry
of Tourism (RO249,635)
9. Additional works for the consultancy services for appointing
manager for Muscat International Airport and Salalah Airport for the
Ministry of Transport and Communications (RO1,949,889).
10. Additional works for the supply of surgical materials for the
Ministry of Health (RO354,663).
11. Additional works for the supply of maintenance services and
the supply of spare parts for the medical system at the Royal Hospital
of the Ministry of Health (RO120,000).
12. Additional works for Aqabat A’Rustaq dual carriage way in
the Governorate of South Al Batinah for the Ministry of Transport and
13. Additional works for the consultancy services for the
supervision on the construction of the tunnels at Al Batinah road (third
stage, part 1) for the Ministry of Transport and Communications
14. Additional works for the construction of central fish market at
the Wilayat of Ibri in the Governorate of A’Dhahirah, for the Ministry of
Agriculture and Fisheries (RO5,408).
15. Additional works for the cleaning and serving the buildings
of the Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries in Al Khuwair (building 1 and
building 2) as well as the buildings affiliated to them in Muscat for 2016
/2017 for the Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries (RO4,067).
Source: Oman News Agency